Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weird Things I have Seen when Hiking and Fishing

I have seen some weird things while I have been hiking, fishing, etc...   I am going to start posting pictures of things as I find them.

I have stumbled upon a couple of folks "getting it on" on a rock in the middle of a river.  That was not a pretty sight.  I have walked up on people answering the call of nature.  Remember, you shouldn't poop on the trail.  I have found fishing equipment and gear such as flies, tackle boxes, and fishing rod parts.  I have found tools such as screw drivers and pliers.  I have found camping equipment including tents.  I have also found shoes, boots, clothing, flip flops (I always wonder if someone is out there walking around with one shoe or flip flop), crayons, etc... and lots and lots of just trash.

I have found moonshine.  Yes, I left it where is was.  No, I won't tell you where it was.


 I have found nasty uncleaned camping sites.  Folks don't seem to realize, or care, that someone gets to clean that up.


This camp site has all kinds of clothing, pants, etc... and other trash just left behind.  I am not too sure I want to know why you are going to leave your pants at a camp site.  Also, the whole area was covered in broken crayons.
 

Here is a tent that I found.  On the same trip I found another one in the middle of the river, but I didn't take a pic.


Swimmer made dam.  Ruined a good fishing spot by destroying the flow.


Trash, Trash, Trash, etc...





















No comments:

Post a Comment